What do you do?
We teach English.
Is it in classrooms or online?
We have classroom courses and online courses. Most learners choose a combination of both.
Can I do the test without a course?
Yes, of course. We will assess you and then let you know if you're ready to do the test immediately. If you are,we will book you in the next available test date.
How long will the results take?
You will be told immediately if you've passed or failed. Generally when we send a learner up we are sure that they are good enough to pass.
How long will it take for my certificate to arrive?
Generally, the awarding body issues certificates within 2 weeks after the test.
Suppose I don't know any English?
If you need English training, you are at the right place!
You can visit us to speak to an adviser who will arrange for expert advice and training or you can buy any of our online courses from the website.
This is what we generally expect.
Pre-Entry Learners - Learners who struggle with ABC : 12 -18 months.
Beginners : 6- 12 months.
Other learners : 3 -6 months.
Ready to test learners : 1 session!
What are the home office requirements?
Currently you need to pass two tests.
- 1. The Life in the UK Test which can only be taken from Life in the UK Test Centres.Click here to be directed to the booking site for Life in the UK.
- You can prepare for that test from the official Life in the UK books. If you find those too difficult, you can take a course with us that will help you.
- 2. An ESOL Entry 3 Speaking and Listening test.
- You can study, prepare and then take the test with us.
- Click this link to be redirected to the official Home Office site for all the official information.
How much does it cost?
Currently, it costs £130 to do the test. This will include a practice test if you need one and a personal one-to-one explanation on the test requirements.